Saturday, April 12, 2014

Me

I’m a 18 year old guy from Uruguay and living in Finland as an exchange student with a fantastic host family. I live in a small coastal beautiful town called Luvia in the South West part of Finland. I like meeting new people, sports, traveling and sometimes I cook. I’ll post things about my life experiences, funny things, Finnish traditions, and some interesting facts about different topics. I hope you will like my blog, if you have any question, don’t doubt on asking me!











6 comments:

  1. May i suggest that you try the life style of Vipassana :3 it will liberate you

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your blog this. I added you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'll post more things this weekend! :D

      Delete
  3. Do you study at an university or school? And which

    ReplyDelete
  4. I studied at upper-secondary school! And it was in a town called Ulvila in the region of Satakunta!

    ReplyDelete